Framos has added INFINITYHD, a 1080p60 HD microscopy camera from Lumenera, to its portfolio.
The high resolution 2.0 megapixel camera provides a 1080p60 streaming video full color output. This camera comes with built in auto-intensity compensation that automatically adjusts the intensity of the video stream as the microscope objective or the light intensity is changed. Real-time live video preview enables accurate focus and specimen placement.
A USB 2.0 port connects to a computer or laptop in order to optimize auto white balance and quickly capture images from the camera. The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug-and-play installation, and is combined with a proven, stable set of USB camera drivers to provide reliability and long-term operation with no down time.
◦ High resolution color 2.0 megapixel camera with 1/3" (16:9) CMOS sensor
◦ 1080p60 high definition format 1920x1080
◦ Direct to monitor streaming (HDMI) without the need for a computer
◦ Exceptional color reproduction
◦ Optional USB 2.0 interface for camera configuration and image capture
◦ Software on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit, for white balance and image capture
◦ Brightfield Microscopy
◦ Clinical Microscopy
◦ Industrial Microscopy
Related Articles :
Keywords: Brightfield Microscopy Camera Clinical Microscope CMOS CMOS camera CMOS Sensor Framos HDMI Industrial Camera Infinity InfinityHD Lumenera Real-time Measurement Video Stream Windows Vista Windows XPCompany Homepage
Tel: +49 (0)89 106670
Fax: +49 (0)89 71066766