- Date: Feb. 19 - Feb. 21, 2019
- Place: Berlin, Germany
- Website: http://www.picoquant.com
This annual short course organized by PicoQuant GmbH, provides an in-depth introduction to the principles of fluorescence microscopy and its applications to Life Science.
The course is aimed both at professionals and beginners who are either using or intend to use fluorescence microscopy in their research. In addition to lectures, the course offers practical training on instrumentation and software. The lectures will be held by Jan Willem Borst (Wageningen University and Research, The Netherlands), Chris Dunsby (Imperial College London, United Kingdom), Jörg Enderlein (University of Göttingen, Germany), Mark Hink (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands), Fred Wouters (University of Göttingen, Germany), and Andreas Bülter (PicoQuant GmbH, Germany). The practical sessions will include measurements as well as data analysis, performed on various instruments provided by Nikon, Olympus, Scientifica, Zeiss, and PicoQuant.
• Instrumentation and data analysis
• Correlation methods: FCS, FCCS, FLCS, …
• Imaging methods: FLIM, rapidFLIM, FRET, FLIM-FRET, …
• STED super-resolution microscopy
• Single molecule microscopy