- Date: Nov. 25 - Nov. 27, 2019
- Place: Prague, Czech Republic
- Website: https://course.img.cas.cz
The major objective of the course is to introduce available super-resolution fluorescence microscopy methods to potential users: PhD students and Postdocs with research interests in biology.
The course is focused on three super-resolution techniques in fluorescence light microscopy:
• Structured illumination microscopy (SIM)
• Stimulated emission depletion microscopy (STED)
• Stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy (STORM)
The course covers theoretical background of all presented super-resolution techniques. Each practical session is designed like a demo and continuous to a hands-on.
The course is organized by the Institute of molecular genetics, CAS in the framework of the Czech-BioImaging research infrastructure supported by Ministry of education youth and sports (LM2015062).