- Date: Jun. 01 - Jun. 02, 2017
- Place: Purdue University
- Website: http://www.ramanfest.org
Raman spectroscopy offers non-destructive, fast and reliable analysis of solids, powders, liquids and gases. The latest generation Raman microscope analyzers couple the detailed chemical analysis with sub-micron spatial resolution, allowing high speed detailed molecular imaging.
This 2-Day Conference, to be held in conjunction with Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indianan on June 1st and 2nd, 2017.
There will be discussions on:
- Research Imaging techniques
- Sensors and Diagnostic Tools
- Single molecule spectroscopy
- AFM Raman
- ULF Raman
- TERS and other ultra-high resolution methods
You can register here.