- Date: Oct. 09 - Oct. 12, 2019
- Place: Heidelberg, Germany
- Website: https://www.embo-embl-symposia.org
This symposium will bring together the leading developers of imaging methods with cutting-edge applications that illustrate how imaging can answer biological questions. An emphasis will be placed on methods that are able to capture the dynamics of life, spanning the whole range from molecular resolution to imaging of whole organisms. The symposium provides many opportunities for presentations, discussions and interactions between students, postdocs, junior and senior investigators.
- Super-resolution / Single-molecule microscopy
- Imaging across scales
- Image analysis
- New biology discovered by imaging
- Probes and biosensors
Submit abstract by 17 July 2019.