eBook: Real-Time Live-Cell Analysis
Applications in Neuroscience, Immunology, and Tumour Research
Biomedical research on cells has experienced remarkable progress in the last few decades. Especially developments in high-resolution techniques allowed stunning insights into cellular structures. Beyond typical end-point imaging studies, real-time monitoring of living cells enables full temporal and long-term biological measurements.
In this e-book, the use of real-time live-cell analysis in the following fields of research is presented:
• Neuronal Health and Apoptosis
• Neurite Dynamics
• Neuronal Activity Measurements
• Applications in Neuroimmunology
• Proliferation and Counting
• Activation and Differentiation
• Immune Cell Killing
• Phagocytosis and Cell Clearance
• Antibody Internalization
Multi-Spheroid, Co-cultured, 3D Tumor Assays
• Influence of Stromal Cells on Multi-Spheroid Morphology
• Growth and Shrinkage Assay for Pharmacological Analysis
• Herceptin-induced ADCC in HER2-Positive Multi-spheroids
Additionally, we provide you with freely accessible research articles covering real-time live-cell imaging in the respective fields - just follow the links at the end of the chapters!
Register here for your free ebook download!