International Symposium on Confocal Raman Imaging
Ulm, Germany, September 24-26, 2018
The 15th Confocal Raman Imaging Symposium will be held on September 24 - 26, 2018 in Ulm (Germany). Speakers from universities and industry will talk about aspects of cutting edge research using Raman imaging.
Researchers from around the world are invited to
- hear about the many fields of research in which confocal Raman imaging and correlative microscopy combining Raman with Atomic Force Microscopy and Scanning Electron Microscopy (RISE) are used.
- gain insight into new and fascinating structural and molecular details of materials and cells.
- learn about new developments in instrumentation, data acquisition and data management, making life of Raman beginners and specialists easier than ever before.
- intensely network for in-depth discussions with experienced users from various applications fields to develop new ideas, collaborations and solve eventual practical issues.
- The symposium that will take place in Ulm in the South of Germany is an international forum to experience how Raman imaging at its best can boost science and development in relevant areas such as materials research, life sciences, geology, pharmaceutics, food and environmental studies. The event will feature talks of experienced Raman microscope users and a poster session. Also the participants are invited to an elaborated equipment demonstration giving detailed information on the operational principles and instrumental configurations relevant to confocal Raman microscopy.
August 10, 2018: Early bird registration
August 24, 2018: Deadline for talks and posters
More information and registration: