Webinar Nanopositioning in Microscopy
Integration of Piezo Technology in Microscopy
- Learn in this webinar about Piezo drives and their applications and capacities. What kind of Piezo drives are available and how can they be used. How you can choose the best solution for your application, what one has to take into account when the integration of Piezo technology in microscopy systems is planned.
- Dr. Mathias Bach, Head of Product Division Piezosystems Physik Instrumente (PI), Karlsruhe, Germany
The exact positioning of an object or the microscope optics has a decisive influence on the quality of the results. This is particularly the case with newer microscope technologies such as the superresolution microscopy, light sheet or multiphoton microscopy where the positioning speed is also decisive for the result.
The Webinar “Nanopositioning in Microscopy", organized by Imaging & Microscopy, will provide you with an overview of the possibilities that are offered by piezo-based drive technologies in the field of microscopy.
- if you want to optimize existing processes by improving the resolution and the degree of automation
- if you have to meet the increased demands on process time
- if you need to move a sample on a plane
- if you need to move optics along an axis
- if your application needs to work both quickly and with high precision at the same time
If you answer “yes” to one or more of the above questions, then you should attend the free webinar on December 13, 2016 at 2 p.m. (CET)
Nanopositioning in Microscopy on Tuesday December 13, 2016 at 2 p.m. (CET)
Speaker: Dr. Mathias Bach, Head of Product Division Piezosystems Physik Instrumente (PI), Karlsruhe, Germany