Chemical Imaging with WITec’s new confocal micro-Raman system
alpha300 access: class-leading capabilities–affordable
The new WITec alpha300 access microscope enables single-spot analysis or Raman mapping while delivering exceptional spectral quality.
Specifically engineered for budget-conscious customers requiring superior performance, optical throughput and spectroscopic capabilities, it is an ideal access point to WITec’s Raman microscopy know-how. Featuring well-established WITec optical components, the system provides uncompromising cutting-edge capabilities. As a member of the alpha300 microscope series it offers full upgradeability to confocal 3D Raman imaging (FAST RAMAN IMAGING), Atomic Force Microscopy or Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy, along with the modularity to keep pace with emerging and future challenges.
- access to class-leading capability within challenging budget and procurement environments
- access to high-performance spectral Raman mapping
- access to exceptional spectral quality provided by the WITec UHTS Raman spectrometer series
- access to high-quality and ultra-precise optical microscopy components
- access to WITec Raman and imaging know-how
- access to the future of Raman spectroscopy through upgradeability
New generation alpha300 series
The alpha300 access micro-Raman system was launched in conjunction with a thorough revision of the long-established alpha300 series. Vital to the most recent wave of technical innovation at WITec is the latest optical fiber technology; guaranteeing an extremely high light transmission rate while augmenting the inherent modularity of the alpha300 series. This way customers stay flexible and are able to keep pace with the evolving state of the art.